The enclosed and fully welded cutterbar meets the highest quality standards and operates
dependably and leak-free over many years of hard work. Massive and oil-immersed spur
gears impress by very quiet and reliable running in sustained peak-load operation.
- Full driveline protection
- Neighbouring discs will not collide
- Quick-change roll pins for minimum costs
Perfect in every detail
- Fast blade changes for high productivity
- Replaceable pins and wear parts
- Wide skids protecting the cutterbar
The working formula
- Tractor attachment with three-point headstock
- Large travel range for superior performance in mountainous terrain
- Direct and frictional driveline ensures no power is lost
- Working a full width by refitting pin on the link arms
Optimum ground pressure
- Coil springs provide the cutterbar suspension, optimise the ground pressure and ensure uniform cuts
- The springs are conveniently adjusted by resetting pins
- Extremely responsive for top contouring
Practical and well designed
Stands are available as an option to store the machine either in work or transport position and save space in the machine shed during winter storage. The side guard folds automatically when ActiveMow moves into transport or park position, thereby reducing the machine’s height.
For convenient attachment/removal of the machine, release the spring tension simply by operating the latch on each spring. Such latches are specified on the ActiveMow R 240, R 280, R 320 and R 360 models where they eliminate the need for unhooking the coils.
To get ready for transport, ActiveMow folds into a 100° angle position behind the tractor. Taking weight off the right wheel, it increases the road stability of the combination. The operator enjoys an unobstructed rear view in the mirror.
Windrowing or spreading
The eccentric bearings are positioned in such a way that the discs feed the material to the middle of the machine for the tractor to straddle it. With discs spinning in the A sense of rotation, ActiveMow R 200, R 240, R 280 and R 320 form one single swath whereas the ActiveMow R 360 forms two swaths with its discs also spinning in the A sense of rotation.
- Fastest blade changes on KRONE ActiveMow and EasyCut disc mowers and the SP BiG M mower conditioner
- Easy, fatigue-free and convenient blade changes
- Ideal for applications that require frequent blade changes